Subject: For your input: vaccination information-seeking study - draft final report
From: "ECDC Communication" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kirsi Pruudel" <[email-masked]>, "Irina Filippova" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "Kadi Villa" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:31:51 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To: NFPs for Communication and NFPs for VPI - Members

Cc: NFPs for Communication and NFPs for VPI - Alternates, National 
Coordinators in the CCB structure

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to announce that the draft final report for the study on 
vaccination information-seeking and sharing is now available for your 
information. As always, we welcome any comments, questions and feedback you 
might have so that they can be incorporated into the final report.

Should you have comments you would like to share, please do so by 24 April 
2024 at COB. If you have any questions our colleague Katharina Yacoub will 
get back to you as soon as possible.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the support you 
have lent this project and we hope the final conclusions will be helpful to 
you in your own work. We will share the final report with you as soon as 
possible.

Kind regards,

ECDC Communication Team

 <https://crowd.ecdc.europa.eu/>

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.